Saturday 15 December 2012

And my BMI is...oh bugger!


Last week I had a checkup at the doctors. 

My appointment got to that dreaded stage where I had to hop on the scales to be weighed...

I haven't weighed myself since I was pregnant (which I haven't been since September, 2011!).
So, on I got preparing myself for the worst....well the worst wasn't bad enough! I'd had a figure in mind of how heavy I would be but I was about a stone and a half under my real weight!!!

Now I'm not particularly self conscious and I know I'm not a skinny minnie but I didn't think I was that big either - I fit in a size 12-14 (uk sizing). So unless I've built up enormous muscles from carrying Neve about all day then I have most definitely been putting on weight! 
Because I haven't weighed myself in so long it's hard to work out when it all piled on but one thing is for sure- it must be gone!!

I'm not going to be silly and start a diet now a week before Christmas, I LOVE food, especially bad food so there is just too much temptation this time of year to resist!
So, I'm going to do the cliche thing of attempting to shed some pounds in the new year. I've never attempted any type of weight loss in my life so god knows how I will do...

I'm not bothered about looking too different but I'd just like to know I'm lighter, as I'm not particularly tall so carrying all this extra weight around can't be good for me - to be fair I think a good stone of my weight is accounted for by my boobs, so if some of those went as well in the process that would be nice!

Anyway, starting the 1st of January I will hopefully be on the path to a lighter me, I haven't worked out my method yet so if anyone knows of any amazing weight loss tips then please let me know! 

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment