Friday 5 July 2013

New look, birthday parties and SUMMER!

I've been trying desperately to get blogging again recently and have plans for lots of new posts, very soon!

I've just given my blog a bit of a makeover to try and spur me on and I've got loads of beginnings of posts written down in my notepad, I just need to finish them!!


There are 2 important birthdays coming up soon in our house.
Rich is turning the big 3-0 in a couple of weeks so I'm trying to sort out that for him - can't say too much in case he reads this!!

It is also the little one's 2nd birthday in just over 2 months and I have been getting some ideas from Pinterest to help plan her party.
I'm thinking along the lines of a tea party with a "Tiger who came to tea" theme as it's one of her favourite books!
You can see some of my ideas on her birthday board here

Neve is really coming along nicely with her talking now and can be a bit of a parrot so i'm having to watch what I say!!
At the same time though she can completely go into her own world at times and ignore everything, even when I offer her a sugary treat. This usually happens when she is engrossed in a book, I really hope she always loves them this much!


I am really pleased to see that the next few days are going to be full of sunshine - on one day it's even meant to go up the 26C so I'm looking forward to spending lots of time outside over the weekend and my days off!


More posts will be coming soon anyway, I might even finish them whilst enjoying the outdoors at this rate!


No comments:

Post a Comment