Monday 8 April 2013

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, I have no excuse other that I've been really lazy!
I've still been avidly reading my favourite blogs though and have seen some brilliant posts lately that inspired me to get back on the blogging wagon!

Unbelievably my little munchkin is now 18 months old! Only 6 months until she's two!
She is becoming such lovely company now and amazes me with how much she understands.
She's getting better with her vocabulary too, her newest words are "bye bye, baby, bubbles (all quite similar funnily!), weeeee and shoe".
Here favourite things at the moment are eating (as usual), making me read her books and wearing things on her head (the object is quite often not a hat but a household object or a potty..).

I had planned to say how pleased I was that the weather had finally perked up and all the things I was looking forward to doing but it looks like we're due for another week of rain now so I'll save that for another post!


No comments:

Post a Comment