Friday 1 March 2013

March?!

Really come on now we've only just had Christmas...oh, no it really is March!

This year is really flying by already and I am appalled that it is my birthday in a week's time, I'm sure they're getting closer together!

Despite getting a year older, I'm looking forward to having a week off with Rich and the small person.

I think I need it actually as she has been a bit poorly the last week and I had my first experience of dealing with a vomiting toddler, lucky me!
I *think* that she's all better tummy wise now but she's being bothered by her teeth again, she's 17 months now and still only has 4, but I can see LOADS just sitting in her gums waiting to pop through! I hope they all come out at once so we can get this over with!

Next week we're hoping to have some nice day trips out, but we also have to get out boiler sorted as its broken again after only being repaired in August.

I'll be rounding off next week surrounded by curry, booze and some of my best pals so I can't complain too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment